A. Any violation or attempted violation of this Chapter or of any condition or requirement adopted pursuant hereto may be restrained, corrected or abated, as the case may be, by injunction or other appropriate proceedings pursuant to state law. A violation of this Chapter shall be considered a violation of the Zoning Ordinance. The remedies of the Town shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Issuing a civil citation for the violation;
3. Confiscation of sign(s);
4. Seeking an injunction or other order of restraint or abatement that requires the removal of the sign(s) or the correction of the nonconformity;
5. Imposing any penalties that can be imposed directly by the Town under the Zoning Ordinance;
6. Seeking in court the imposition of any penalties that can be imposed by such court under the Zoning Ordinance; and
7. In the case of a sign that poses an immediate danger to the public health or safety, the Town may take such measures as are available under the applicable provisions of the Zoning Ordinance and Building Code for such circumstances.
8. The Town shall have such other remedies as are and as may from time to time be provided for or allowed by state law for the violation of the Zoning Ordinance.
B. All such remedies provided herein shall be cumulative. To the extent that state law may limit the availability of a particular remedy set forth herein for a certain violation or a part thereof, such remedy shall remain available for other violations or other parts of the same violation. (21-09, Amended, 05/18/2021, Deleted and replaced)